Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fun With Failed Prophecies

Great books pose great questions; bad books are hilarious.

In fairness, I have never read this book. It may be the answer to all life's questions or the solution to leveling off the kitchen table, I can't say? If I'm making an educated guess, I'd say it deals with prophecies--specifically Doomsday prophecies--that thankfully have failed to come true.
     On page four (the first and only page I checked out) the second paragraph starts:

"Who Built The Great Pyramids?

Some have declared that the monument's designer was a survivor of sunken Atlantis..." 

Atlantis? Atlantis? A sunken survivor of Atlantis? Out of all possible explanations, the first one given links the Great Pyramid of Giza to Atlantis? Yeeeesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment