Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Woe Of The Weekend Warrior


While cataloging the Poul Anderson books (for my super-sweet online database), I've come across this National Safety Council pamphlet promoting regular exercise for the Weekend Warrior.

Being a 'weekend wonder who rides a desk all week' myself, I took a special interest in this campy warning.



And, as this is my last post before the New Year, I think it's extremely fitting that I could tie today's find in with the most cliched New Year's resolution around: Exercise, Exercise, Exercise!

The Lonely Bookman's Top 3 New Year's Resolutions:

  1. Paint More
  2. Read More
  3. Lose Weight (Yes, yes, I know what I just said. But it's still a good one to have.)
What are your resolutions?


Thank you for reading my blog this year, and I hope that you'll return next year for more interesting finds and stories!  

No comments:

Post a Comment