Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Featuring the Hit Single "Better Watch Out (Where You're Going)"

I could discuss this woman at great lengths, but I wouldn't be able to do her any real justice. I suggest checking out this site for all things Ruth Etting. You'll get more out of it, and I won't have to make things up. Everybody wins!
     What I can talk to you about is where I found today's item. 

A gentleman came in a few days ago with a box of books that he simply did not want (and after looking through them I quickly discovered that I didn't want them either). Most of the books were heavily damaged, so I wrote 'garage sale' on the side of the box and took them to one of my various storage areas to await the days of jacket-free weather and outdoor browsing. Days pass, and I'm walking through that very same storage only to trip and send a few boxes tumbling over. That's when Miss Etting appeared. 
     I don't know which book it slid out of, but it may has well been titled: "This isn't Fate, you're just a Klutz." 
And while I spend the next few days getting acquainted with the Misses, I'll leave you a video so you can do the same. 



No comments:

Post a Comment