Friday, February 18, 2011

Shameless Plug #1

Hello, Blogosphere. Good to see you. Me? Oh, I'm fine. You're looking tip-top though. Been working out? No? So you just always look this good? Hmph. I would hate you if I didn't love you so much. And I do love you. So much. 


Blogosphere, I need to talk to you about something. I'm in a play called '4:48: Psychosis' that opens tonight, and I was hoping you could help me spread the word to those who might be interested in coming. It's an emotional piece--very experimental--and deals with Depression and Suicide. We'll be staging this at the Manny Fried Playhouse/Subversive Theatre located at 255 Great Arrow Avenue (right off of Elmwood). It stars Rebecca Ward, Sara Ball, and Myself. Brian Zybala is directing; Rachel Zeller is stage managing. 


We would all love and appreciate any support, Blogosphere. 




Check out additional info here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment