Friday, February 4, 2011

Teach Them Well

I'd hate to be around when the nanny-cam brought this to the attention of the family. On one hand you have Little Billy decking Grandpa but more shocking is the excitement on the face of a senior citizen about to get waylaid by an eight-year-old. It's not a surprise that he 'refuses to babysit' but, well, it kind of is...I mean, look at that face!?!

I was thinking of giving this post a 'say what you feel' vibe, but I really don't want to detract any attention from this clipping. Please take a moment to look, laugh, and marvel at that Million dollar smile.

All things considered, I guess it's better this way. Imagine if it was Grandpa who connected?

(Image was found as a bookmark)

1 comment:

  1. I agree. This grandfather looks wayyy too happy. Good find!

    ReplyDelete